Maida Vale 1500m Distance Meet
DATE: Saturday 6th August 2022
VENUE: Darling Range Sports College, 117 Berkshire Rd, Forrestfield (Indoor, Heated, 25m Pool)
TIME: Warm-up 12:30pm Start 1:00pm
COST: Cost of meet entry is $10.00 per swimmer -includes entry the venue.
REFRESHMENTS: Refreshments will be provided throughout the swim meet. Spectators are asked to pay a $2.00 entry fee to assist with catering
ENTRIES CLOSE: Wednesday 3rd August 2022
Late entries may be accepted, including on the day depending on number of
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|29
1500m Choice of Stroke
First swim before Second, dependent on time
Second swim must be a different stroke from the first
- Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane if swimming Freestyle but only if necessary
- Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome, but swim must be part of an organised Club
event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a pool of meet distance i.e., 25m
- Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results File, received by 6.00
pm, 4 days before the event date.
- Postal entries will not be eligible for records.
- Applicable Distance Event Time Sheets downloaded from the MSWA Website/Resources/Pool
Swim Meet Templates should be used.
- Clubs – are asked to bring stop watches and at least one timekeeper if their club swimmers are
attempting a record – be prepared to time before and after your swim.
Meet Director: Lynne Duncan email@example.com
Contact Number 0417 997 556