Act Belong Commit – Fremantle Club Carnival
Fremantle Club Carnival Flyer
DATE: Sunday 26 March 2023
VENUE: Fremantle Leisure Centre, Shuffrey St Fremantle, Long Course
TIME: 8am warm up, 8:45am start
COST: Cost of meet entry is $20 per swimmer and includes pool entry and a fantastic lunch
ENTRIES CLOSE: 17th March 2023, 5pm (for individual swims). Late entries will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|34
- 50m Butterfly
- 50m Freestyle
- 50m Breaststroke
- 50m Backstroke
- 4x 50m Mixed Free Relay
- 4x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimming Australia members.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 events and in an appropriate Relay (s).
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches (manual Timekeeping).
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards- no cost to the swimmers or officials.
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry.
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries on the 17 March.
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Timothy Buckton for enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433676599
If you are unable to register but are a current financial member, please contact email@example.com