Golden Groper Relay Carnival
DATE: Sat 13 August 2022
VENUE: HBF Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mt Claremont – short course indoor pool
TIME: warm-up 12:45pm, meet start 1:15pm
COST: $25 (plus online handling costs) – includes pool entry and function afterwards
- Individual Entries: Thurs 4 August 11:59pm
- Relay Entries: Sunday 7 August 11:59pm
Late entries will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|28
- 4 x 50m Freestyle Mixed
- 4 x 50m Medley Women
- 4 x 50m Medley Men
- 6 x 25m DASH FOR CASH $300 PRIZE
- 4 x 25m Medley Women
- 4 x 25m Medley Men
- 4 x 25m Freestyle Mixed
- 4 x 25m Freestyle Women
- 4 x 25m Freestyle Men
- 4 x 25m Medley Mixed
- The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers
- All MSWA Clubs are invited to submit teams for the events in standard relay age groups.
- Changes to listed teams will be allowed on the day provided sufficient notice is given.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Only one team per age group will qualify for points. Additional relay teams may be entered.
- Overall winner trophy, plus age group trophies to be awarded.
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards (included in entry cost) at the WA Rugby Centre, where the recent Council of Clubs have been held (next to the Bendat Basketball centre). See map
- Event 4 DASH FOR CASH is a not-for-points and non-recordable event. This event does not
require pre-entry. This year the DASH FOR CASH will be a true mixed relay with 3 female and
3 male swimmers On the day, select your club’s fastest three female + male swimmers of
any age group. These six swimmers should assemble in the marshalling area when Event 4 is
called. The team with the fastest time will receive $300. Prize money will be deposited to a
nominated Club account.
Please could the Team Captain or the person responsible for collating relays email
firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their contact details We will then provide a link
for collating relay teams on the MSR.
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Richard Hughes 0466 566 757. If you are unable to register but are a current financial member, please contact email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.