Act Belong Commit – Newman Churchlands Club Carnival
DATE: Sunday 19 February 2023
VENUE: Newman College Pool Empire Ave Churchlands. The venue is an outdoor long course pool
TIME: Warm up 8.15am for a 9.00am start
COST: Cost of meet entry is $12 per swimmer (plus booking fee) which includes entry to the pool
ENTRIES CLOSE: Thursday 9 February 2023
- 200 Freestyle
- 100 Breaststroke
- 50 Butterfly
- 50 Freestyle
- 50 Backstroke
- 100 Butterfly
- 4 X 50 Women’s Freestyle Relay
- 4 X 50 Men’s Freestyle Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 150 swimmers who nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 individual events and in the appropriate Relay.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers. Watches will be provided.
- A free sausage sizzle will be provided afterwards. Free tea and coffee will be provided during the day
- Direct swimmer registration can be found at this link:
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator, Frank Maloney 0402 786 011.
If you are unable to register but are a current financial member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org