Act Belong Commit – Mandurah Club Carnival
DATE: Sunday 20th November 2022
VENUE: Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Outdoor Short Course Pool
TIME: Warm up: 8:15am – 8:45am, Meet Start Time: 9:00am
COST: Cost of meet entry is $15 per swimmer and entry to the pool is $6.40 ($5:20 concession) payable on the day
ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 11th November 2022. Late entries cannot be accepted
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|31
- 100 M Butterfly
- 100 M Back Stroke
- 100 M Breast Stroke
- 100 M Free Style
- 100 M Individual Medley
- 50 M Butterfly
- 50 M Back Stroke
- 50 M Breast Stroke
- 50 M Free Style
- 25 M Butterfly
- 25 M Back Stroke
- 25 M Breast Stroke
- 25 M Free Style
- 4×50 Women’s Medley Relay
- 4×50 Men’s Medley Relay
- 4×25 Women’s Free Style Relay
- 4×25 Men’s Free Style Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 150 swimmers who nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 1 of 100 M, 2 of 50 M and 2 of 25 M events to a maximum of 5 individual events and up to 2 Relays.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches (for manual Timekeeping).
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards in the club rooms.
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
- For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator (Steven Crake: 0437 167 823).