LiveLighter Healthy Recipe Challenge 2021
You can make anything you like as long as it is healthy* and only includes ingredients most people can afford to purchase.
To enter simply complete the form below. Remember you need a recipe and an original photo to be eligible to win.
Submitting an image taken directly from the web will result in disqualification.
Competition period: 8am Monday April 19th – midnight Sunday May 16th 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LiveLighter Healthy Recipe Challenge will require entrants to:
- Be a current financial member of any Masters Swimming WA Club as at April 19th, 2021.
- Submit a recipe and photograph that reflects the LiveLighter key messages
- Recipe must include a step-by-step method and ingredient list with quantities
- Recipes must be cooked and photographed by entrant to be eligible. Any photos plagiarized from the internet will not be eligible.
- One entry per person
Two (2) overall winners will be chosen by Healthway from a pool of eligible entries.
Masters Swimming WA will filter ineligible entries by assessing membership status and whether entrants actually prepared and photographed the dish.
Recipes will be judged on healthy ingredient quality, accessibility, affordability, quality of instructions and measurements, healthiness and perception of taste (based on ingredients).
*Healthy recipes should feature the following criteria, in line with the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating:
- Featuring a variety of food groups
- Featuring fruit and/or vegetables
- Low added salt/ sugar
- Low saturated / trans fat
Each winner will receive the following:
- $100 voucher from Speedo to spend online
- Recipe and club shoutout on social media and e-news
By entering into this competition you agree that:
- You are a current financial member of a Masters Swimming WA Club
- We may use your first name, club name, submitted picture and recipe on Masters Swimming WA and LiveLighter social media platforms
- We may contact you if you are the winner via the information you have provided
- You have not plagiarised any images
Competition to run Monday April 19th 2021 until Midnight Sunday May 16th 2021