DATE: Sunday, 19th November 2023
VENUE: Mandurah Aquatic & Recreation Centre, Pinjarra Road, Mandurah: Outdoor Short Course
TIME: Warm-up 8:15am-8:45am. Meet start 9:00am
COST: $20.00 per swimmer and entry to the pool is $7.10 ($5.70 concession). payable on the day
ENTRIES CLOSE: 10th November 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
FLYER: download HERE
- 100M Butterfly
- 100M Backstroke
- 100M Breaststroke
- 100M Freestyle
- 100M Individual Medley
- 50M Butterfly
- 50M Backstroke
- 50M Breaststroke
- 50M Freestyle
- 25M Butterfly
- 25M Backstroke
- 25M Breaststroke
- 25M Freestyle
- 4x50M Women’s Medley Relay
- 4x50M Men’s Medley Relay
- 4x25M Women’s Freestyle Relay
- 4x25M Men’s Freestyle Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 150 swimmers who nominate.
Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 1x100M, 2x50M and 2x25M events to a maximum of 5 individual events and up to 2 relays.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches (if manual Timekeeping).
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards in the club rooms.
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Ross Doherty: 0431 692 448