Masters Swimming WA Annual Awards
All affiliated Masters Swimming WA Clubs are hereby cordially invited to send club representatives to attend the Masters Swimming Western Australia Annual Awards Sundowner.
Date: Thursday 17 February 2022
Time: 6pm – 9pm, presentations will begin at 6.30pm
Venue: Seaview Golf Club, Jarrad Street Cottesloe
Registration is essential as places are limited. Tickets are FREE. Please book here: www.trybooking.com/BWWQQ
Canapes and light food will be provided. All attendees will receive one (1) free drink of their choice on arrival, after which a cash bar will be available. The event will be stand up cocktail style, but some seating will be provided for our members who would prefer to sit during the presentations.
Free parking is available and the venue is close to public transport options, located conveniently just off the main café strip in Cottesloe.
Awards being presented on the evening include:
- 2021 Service to Masters Swimming WA
- 2021 Official of the Year
- 2021 Coach of the Year
- 2021 Perc Edwards Volunteer of the Year
- 2021 McDonald Shield – Best Club Administration
- 2021 Vorgee State Endurance 1000 Winning Club
- 2021 Vorgee Country Club Endurance 1000 Winning Club
- 2021 Correspondence Country Carnival Winner
- Proof of vaccination is a requirement for entry at the event venue.
- Unfortunately this venue is NOT wheelchair accessible. We did not know this at the time of booking, and sincerely apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
Have a question or need help? Please contact Tarquin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 08 9328 9469.