Somerset LiveLighter 1500m
Event Flyer Somerset Masters 1500m 2021
Somerset Masters Swimming Club invite you to join them for a LiveLighter 1500m Swim Meet.
When: Sunday 19 September 2021 – 9am to 12pm noon. Registration from 8.40am.
Where: Aqualife Centre, 42 Somerset Street, East Victoria Park (Outdoor, Heated, 50 m Pool)
Cost: $5 per swimmer + pool entry of $6.40 ($4.80 pensioner/concession) payable on the day
Distance: 1500m (Choice of Stroke) One swim only, 1500 m – 400 m and 800 m intervals recorded
Entry Link: http://www.myswimresults.com.au/Entries.aspx?MeetID=MAU|12
Entries close: Sunday 12 September 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Refreshments will be provided during and after the event (tea, coffee, soups)
- Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane if swimming Freestyle
- Swimmers are to enter and pay direct via My Swim Results.
- Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- Registration from 8.40 to 9.15 am.
Clubs – please bring stopwatches, and if a swimmer is attempting a record please bring at least one timekeeper and watch. Swimmers – be prepared to time before and after your swim.
Please join us for refreshments after/during the swim
Somerset Masters Swimming Club – Jeremy Allen & Stephen Cooper
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Numbers: 0424 018 502 or 0419 938 451