Golden Groper Relay Carnival
Claremont Masters Swimming Club invites your members to the Golden Groper State Relay Carnival, part of the 2021 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet.
When: Saturday 11 September 2021, warm-up 12:45pm, meet start 1:30pm
Where: HBF Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mt Claremont – short course indoor pool
Cost: $25 per swimmer (plus handling costs) which includes entry to the pool, and pizza/drinks after the event.
- Individual entries close midnight Wed 1 September No late entries accepted.
- Relays to be entered by Sun 5 September – either via MySwimResults or Team Manager file, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 4 x 50m Medley Mixed
2 4 x 50m Freestyle Women
3 4 x 50m Freestyle Men
4 6 x 25m DASH FOR CASH $300 PRIZE
5 4 x 25m Medley Women
6 4 x 25m Medley Men
7 4 x 25m Freestyle Mixed
8 4 x 25m Freestyle Women
9 4 x 25m Freestyle Men
10 4 x 25m Medley Mixed
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers.
All MSWA Clubs are invited to submit teams for the events in standard relay age groups.
Changes to listed teams will be allowed on the day provided sufficient notice is given.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Only one team per age group will qualify for points. Additional relay teams may be entered.
- Overall winner trophy, plus age group trophies to be awarded.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers. Electronic timing – no stop watches needed.
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards in the UWA Hockey clubrooms, outside the HBF complex, opposite the Royal Life Saving building
- Event 4 DASH FOR CASH is a not-for-points and non-recordable event. This event does not require pre-entry. On the day, select your fastest six swimmers of any age group, with at least two females. These six swimmers should assemble in the marshalling area when Event 4 is called. The team with the fastest time will receive $300. Prize money will be deposited to a nominated Club account.
- Clubs with fewer than 10 swimmers in attendance on the day are permitted to combine with another club (both clubs must have fewer than 10 swimmers). For a mixed-club winner, prize money split proportionally across clubs.
If any problems or queries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Richard Hughes 0466 566 757 email@example.com