If you are looking to join a Masters Swimming Club, the first step is to find a club near you that you would like to join. We recommend having a look at their website and social media to see the kinds of events and training that they offer.
Once you have settled on a club, it is time to join! Head over to the Masters Swimming Australia website to register.
The individual registration fee is made up of the state, national and a club fee, which means that you have a three-tiered system of support. Club fees vary from club to club.
MSWA offers 3 types of subscriptions:
6 months: valid 1 July 2021 – 31 December 2021
16 months: valid 1 September 2021 – 31 December 2022
12 months: valid 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021
Please note: the memberships listed above are only valid for the specified dates, although you can purchase a membership at any time of the year. To get the most out of your membership, sign up at the beginning of the membership period.
For more information and to join please visit the Masters Swimming Australia website.
For the full list of member benefits please visit the Member Benefits Page.
- Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance (swimmers, officials, coaches, MSWA volunteers, guest swimmers for 4 weeks)
- Participation in MSA programs:
1. Endurance 1000
2. Vorgee Million Metre Program
- Coaching and technical officiating opportunities
- Access to coaching, training and technique correction opportunities
- Access to coaching clinics
- State and national safety standards
- Certificates and awards for MSWA Programs
- Certificates for MSWA Records
- Medals and Trophies at State Championships
- New Members’ Packs
- Promotional material for clubs: flyers, posters
- Website, newsletters and social media access
- Verification of state, national and world records
- Management of results of club and state swim meets
- Competing at sanctioned inter-club, state, national and international swim meets and championships
- Access to the Results Portal on the MSA website
- Quality assurance for events
- State governance and Policy Management
- Member of MSA – Masters Swimming Australia
- Affiliated with FINA
- Member of an affiliated club