LiveLighter Couch to 2k Armadale
The LiveLighter Couch to 2k Clinic is Happening again, this time at Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre!
Looking to build your endurance, get personalised coaching advice and more? The lovely Kareena Preston will be coaching the 4 week Live Lighter Couch to 2k Clinic that aims to help you build up from your base endurance level to an achievable 2km swim.
The Thursday 1 hour sessions will be 6.30PM – 7.30PM on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of June in the outdoor 50m pool at Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre.
You will also get advice on hydration and nutrition, take home exercises and experienced coach support.
An early bird discount is available until 26th May using the code EARLYBIRD. See costs below.
In order to get the most out of the clinic, you must be able to:
- Attend all 4 sessions and complete at home activities as directed by the coach.
- Swim at least 50-100m of basic strokes unassisted. This is not a learn to swim program, so you must already know basic swimming techniques and be confident in the water. Please reach out if you need help determining if this program is for you.
- Provide your own equipment including water bottle, bathers, goggles, fins, kickboard etc. as directed by the coach.
Session Times (need to attend all):
- Thursday 3rd June 2021, 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Thursday 10th June 2021, 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Thursday 17th June 2021, 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Thursday 24th June 2021, 6.30PM-7.30PM
- Early bird (until 10pm on 26th May): $80. Use code at checkout: EARLYBIRD
- Regular pricing (after 10pm on 26th May): $100
One ticket covers all 4 sessions.
Places are limited, so get in quick!
Please direct any enquiries to Tarquin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Masters Swimming WA office on (08) 9328 9469