Riverton LiveLighter 400m/800m
Riverton Masters Swimming Club invites you to join them for their LiveLighter 400m/800m Swim Meet – Choice of Distance & Stroke.
When: Sunday 20 June 2021 – 1pm to 3.30pm
Where: Riverton Leisureplex, cnr High and Riley Rds, Riverton (50m indoor heated pool)
Meet Cost: $7 per swimmer. Please join us for refreshments after the meet (included in the cost)
Pool Entry Cost: Adults $7; Seniors/Pensioners $5; payable at pool reception on the day.
Entries close: Wednesday 16 June 2021 (late entries will not be not accepted)
Enter via My Swim Results: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|8
Two swims may be undertaken, second swim only after all first swims have been completed, dependent on time available
• Masters Swimming Australia rules apply.
• Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
• A second swim must not be an identical stroke and distance as the first swim.
• Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane for Freestyle events.
• Postal entries from country clubs are welcome but swims must be part of an organised club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a 50m pool. Such entries are not eligible for records.
• Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results file and be received by 6.00 pm Wednesday 16 June 2021.
• Time Recording sheets for swimmers will be pre-filled by Riverton Masters as host club.
Meet Coordinator: Damien Eyre
Mobile: 0418 221 320
All participating clubs are asked to provide stopwatches and if a swimmer is attempting a record, please bring at least one timekeeper and stopwatch. Swimmers may be asked to time-keep.