Fremantle Masters Swimming Club invites your members to a 2020 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet.
When: Sunday 15 November 2020
Where: Fremantle Leisure centre Shuffrey St Fremantle (50m Outdoor)
Time: 8:00AM warm-up time, 08:45AM meet start time
Entries close: Sunday, 8th November 2020. No late entries please.
1. 50m Butterfly 2. 50m Freestyle 3. 50m Breast 4. 50m Back
(Please choose up to 3 of these events (Note: all 50 m events are mixed)).
5. 4 x 50m Mixed Free Relay
6. 4 x 50m Mixed Medley Relay
7. 4 x 50m Mixed Novelty Relay (mixed clubs, if time permits)
(Please choose one, two or all three relays!)
The meet is OPEN to all Master’s Swimmers and will be limited to the first 140 swimmers who nominate.
This is a popular event so get your entries in early to avoid missing out!
• Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
• Swimmers may participate in 3 events and any or all of the three relays.
• All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers.
• Pool entry is $6.40 payable to the pool on the day.
• Cost of meet entry is $7.00 per swimmer payable to:
Fremantle Masters, BSB 016307, A/C 255467454.
reference for payment be the club code
CLUBS MUST PAY IN ONE BULK PAYMENT BY WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER. NO INDIVIDUAL FEES WILL BE ACCEPTED
• We hope to hold our famous sausage sizzle and light lunch afterwards at no cost.
• Lunch will depend on the COVID restrictions in place on the day of the Meet.
• BYO Water bottles!
Please process entries via Team Manager and email to email@example.com and ensure that all participants are financial members of your Club prior to accepting their entry.
If any problems or queries, please contact the Meet Coordinator:
Paul Clifton: Phone 0409 625 074 Email firstname.lastname@example.org