LiveLighter Healthy Recipe Challenge
– COMPETITION NOW CLOSED –
We are all cooking more and going out less these days, which probably means you and your family are getting a bit creative in the kitchen!
Keeping ourselves healthy by eating delicious, good quality meals is important all year round but especially now.
Masters Swimming WA has teamed up with LiveLighter to offer our members a chance to win 1 of 4 $100 Rebel Sports Gift Cards simply by submitting your favourite healthy recipe, and your own photo of the prepared dish.
We are looking for recipes from two categories:
- Snacks (e.g smoothies, breakfast bars, muesli, sandwiches)
- Meals (full meals)
You can make them sweet or savoury, as long as they are healthy* and only include ingredients most people can afford to purchase.
*As clarified in terms and conditions below.
To enter simply click the button below and complete the entry form. Remember you need a recipe and an original photo to be eligible to win.
Submitting an image taken directly from the web will result in disqualification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LiveLighter Healthy Recipe Challenge will require entrants to:
- Be a current financial member of any Masters Swimming WA Club in 2020
- Submit a recipe and photograph that reflects the LiveLighter key messages
- Recipe must include a step-by-step method and ingredient list with quantities
- Recipes must be cooked and photographed by entrant to be eligible. Any recipes/photos plagiarized from websites will not be eligible.
- One entry per person
Four (4) overall winners – two from each category – will be chosen by Healthway from a pool of eligible entries.
- Snack category (e.g smoothies, breakfast bars, muesli, sandwiches)
- Meal category (full meals)
Masters Swimming WA will filter ineligible entries by assessing membership status and whether entrants actually prepared and photographed the dish.
Recipes will be judged on healthy ingredient quality, accessibility, affordability, quality of instructions and measurements, healthiness and perception of taste (based on ingredients).
Healthy recipes should feature the following criteria, in line with the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating:
- Featuring a variety of food groups
- Featuring fruit and/or vegetables
- Low added salt/ sugar
- Low saturated / trans fat
Each winner will receive the following:
- $100 voucher from Rebel Sport
- Recipe and club shoutout on social media and e-news
By entering into this competition you agree that:
- You are a current financial member of a Masters Swimming WA Club
- We may use your first name, club name, submitted picture and recipe on Masters Swimming WA and LiveLighter social media platforms
- We may contact you if you are the winner via the information you have provided
- You have not plagiarised any images
Competition to run April 1- 5PM April 30