Riverton Leisureplex Cnr High and Riley Rd Riverton- Long Course Indoor 50m pool
Warm Up from 12pm – Meet Starts at 12.30pm
Cost of meet entry is $14 per swimmer and entry to the pool is Adults $7.30; Seniors/Pensioners $5.20; payable at pool reception.
July 2023 Late entries will not be accepted.
: download HERE
1a. 200m Individual Medley or
1b 200m Freestyle or
1c 200m Backstroke or
1d 200m Breaststroke or
1e 200m Butterfly
2a. 100m Freestyle or
2b 100m Backstroke or
2c 100m Breaststroke or
2d 100m Butterfly
- 50m Freestyle
- 50m Backstroke
- 50m Breaststroke
- 50m Butterfly
- 4 x 50m Mixed Freestyle Relay
The meet is open to all financial Masters Swimmers and will be limited to the first 150 swimmers who nominate.
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Jake Hollibone 0434 292 253
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 individual events and in an appropriate Relay . No more than one 200m and one 100m individual event.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches.
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
- Please join us for afternoon tea after the meet (included in the cost)
If you are unable to register but are a current financial member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
, or email@example.com