Act Belong Commit Golden Groper Relay Carnival
July 29 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
DOWNLOAD EVENT FLYER: HERE
DATE: Saturday, 29th July 2023
VENUE: HBF Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mt Claremont, Short course indoor pool
TIME: warm-up 12:45, meet start 1:15pm
COST: $28 (plus online handling cost)includes pool entry & function
Individual ENTRIES CLOSE: Thursday, 20th July 2023
Relay ENTRIES CLOSE: Sunday, 23rd July 2023
Late entries will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU%7C38
1 4 x 50m Medley Mixed
2 4 x 50m Freestyle Women
3 4 x 50m Freestyle Men
4a 6 x 25m DASH FOR CASH Semi- finals (2 Heats)
4b 6 x 25m DASH FOR CASH FINAL
5 4 x 25m Medley Women
6 4 x 25m Medley Men
7 4 x 25m Freestyle Mixed
8 4 x 25m Freestyle Women
9 4 x 25m Freestyle Men
10 4 x 25m Medley Mixed
The meet is OPEN to all registered Masters Swimmers.
All MSWA Clubs are invited to submit teams for the events in standard relay age groups.
Changes to listed teams will be allowed on the day provided sufficient notice is given.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Only one team per age group will qualify for points. Additional relay teams may be entered.
- Overall winner trophy, plus age group trophies will be awarded.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers.
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards (included in entry cost) at the Champions Club, upper level HBF Stadium. Light snacks provided. Cash bar available. Swimmers requested to indicate their intention to attend during registration process.
- Members should wait up to two (2) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain or person responsible for collating relays should confirm their contact details through email to email@example.com We will then provide a link for collating relay teams on the MSR.
- DASH FOR CASH – Events 4a + 4b
Each club may enter one team comprising 6 swimmers – 3 male and 3 female. Each swimmer completes one 25m swim in each race. Swim order can be determined by each club. There will be two semi-finals each with a maximum of 8 clubs. The same swimmers from each club must swim in both semi-finals and the final but swim order may be changed. The 8 fastest teams will be selected to swim in the final. The Dash for Cash is a not-for-points event and swimmers are not eligible to set records. Cash prizes, as follows, will be deposited into the club bank account of the respective winning teams:
1st – $300
2nd – $200
3rd – $100
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator -Richard Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to register but are a current financial member, please contact email@example.com
Event Presentations + Function at Champions Club, upper level HBF Stadium.