Newman Churchlands LiveLighter Club Challenge 2022
Newman Churchlands Masters invites your members to a 2022 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet.
Date: Sunday 20 February 2022
Venue: Newman College Pool, Empire Avenue, Churchlands. Outdoor pool, LC
Time: Warm up 8.15am for a 9.00am Start
Cost: $10 (plus booking fee) per swimmer, which includes entry to the pool and sausage sizzle
Entries close: 10 February 2022
REGISTER HERE: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|10
- 200 Freestyle
- 100 Breaststroke
- 50 Butterfly
- 50 Freestyle
- 50 Backstroke
- 100 Butterfly
- 4 X 50 Women’s Freestyle Relay
- 4 X 50 Men’s Freestyle Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 150 swimmers to nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 events and in an appropriate Relay.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers. Stopwatches will be provided.
- Cost of meet entry is $10 (plus booking fee) per swimmer which includes entry to the pool.
- A free sausage sizzle will be provided afterwards. Free tea and coffee will be provided during the day
- Direct swimmer registration can be found at this link https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|10
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
- Entries close on 10 February 2022
If any problems or queries, please contact Frank Maloney on 0402 786 011