Mandurah Masters LiveLighter Club Challenge
Mandurah Masters Swimming Club invites your members to a 2021 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet.
Date: 28th November, 2021
Venue: Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Outdoor Short Course Pool
Time: Warm-up 8:15am – 8:45am, Meet Starts 9:00am
Cost: $15 per swimmer + pool entry fee. Register and pay direct via MySwimResults.
Entries close: 19 November, 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
- 100 M Butterfly 9. 25 M Butterfly
- 100 M Back Stroke 10. 25 M Back Stroke
- 100 M Breast Stroke 11. 25 M Breast Stroke
- 100 M Freestyle 12. 25 M Freestyle
- 50 M Butterfly 13. 100 M Individual Medley
- 50 M Back Stroke 14. 4×50 M Mixed Freestyle Relay
- 50 M Breast Stroke 15. 4×50 M Mixed Medley Relay
- 50 M Freestyle
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 200 swimmers who nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 events and in appropriate Relays.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches (for manual Timekeeping).
- Cost of meet entry is $15. per swimmer. Swimmers are to enter and pay direct to MySwimResults using this link: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|17
- Entry to the pool is $6.40 ($5.20 concession) payable on the day.
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards in club rooms. 2
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry.
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
If any problems or queries, please contact the Meet Coordinator: Steven Crake – 0437 167 823