Newman Churchlands LiveLighter Club Challenge
Newman Churchlands 2021 LiveLighter CC Flyer
Newman Churchlands Masters invites your members to a 2021 LiveLighter Club Challenge Series Meet.
- When: Sunday February 21, 2021. Warm up 8.15am for a 9.00am Start.
- Where: Newman College Pool, Empire Avenue, Churchlands. Venue is an outdoor, long course pool.
- Cost: $10 per swimmer including pool entry
- Register: Direct swimmer registration can be found at this link http://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|4
NOTE: Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial/renewing membership before their member details will be available for direct swimmer entry. Member details will be updated when the Masters Swimming WA office reopens on Jan 6, and weekly thereafter. Thank you for your patience.
- 200 Freestyle
- 100 Breaststroke
- 50 Butterfly
- 50 Freestyle
- 50 Backstroke
- 100 Butterfly
- 4 X 50 Women’s Freestyle Relay
- 4 X 50 Men’s Freestyle Relay
The meet is OPEN to all Masters Swimmers. The meet will be limited to the first 150 swimmers to nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 events and in an appropriate Relay.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers. Stopwatches will be provided.
- A free sausage sizzle will be provided afterwards. Free tea and coffee will be provided during the day
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
Entries close on 14 February 2021
If any problems or queries, please contact Frank Maloney on 0402 786 011.