Riverton Act Belong Commit Club Challenge
Please note: with the change over from LiveLighter to Act Belong Commit branding, events previously known as LiveLighter Club Challenges (LLCC) are now called Act Belong Commit Club Challenges (ABCCC). They are otherwise exactly the same – just a name change!
Riverton Masters Swimming Club invite you to join them for an Act Belong Commit Club Challenge meet.
Date: Sunday 17 July 2022
Venue: Riverton Leisureplex Cnr High and Riley Rd Riverton- Long Course Indoor 50m pool
Time: Warm up from 12pm – Meet Starts at 12.30pm
Cost: $12 per swimmer and entry to the pool is Adults $7.30; Seniors/Pensioners $5.20; payable at pool reception.
Entries close Sunday 10 July. Late entries will not be accepted.
Register Here: http://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|27
1a. 200m Individual Medley or 1b 200m Freestyle or 1c 200m Backstroke or 1d 200m Breaststroke or 1e 200m Butterfly
2a. 100m Freestyle or 2b 100m Backstroke or 2c 100m Breaststroke or 2d 100m Butterfly
3. 50m Freestyle
4. 50m Backstroke
5. 50m Breaststroke
6. 50m Butterfly
7. 4 x 50m Mixed Freestyle Relay
The meet is open to all financial Masters Swimmers and will be limited to the first 150 swimmers who nominate.
- Masters Swimming Australia swim rules apply to this meet.
- Swimmers may participate in 3 individual events and in an appropriate Relay . No more than one 200m and one 100m individual event.
- All participating Clubs are to provide timekeepers and watches.
- Please join us for afternoon tea after the meet (included in the cost)
- Members should wait up to five (5) working days after becoming financial before member details will be available for direct swimmer entry
- The Club Captain will ask for relay availability on closure of individual entries
For event enquiries, please contact the Meet Coordinator Damien Eyre 0418 221 320.