Stadium Masters Swim for Memory
- Donation Form – Australian Alzheimers Research Foundation
- Stadium Swim for Memory Flyer
- Event Schedule
Stadium Masters Swimming Club invites you to join them for the 2022 Swim For Memory Relay Challenge in support of the Australian Alzheimers Research Foundation.
Date: Sunday 26th June 2022
Time: 8am to 12pm
Venue: HBF Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mt Claremont in the indoor 25 m 8-lane pool
Entry Fee: $40 per relay team, plus pool entry payable at reception on the day.
Please process and email your team entries (name of team, names of swimmers and their ages, plus estimated team swim distance in the hour) to Barry Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming clubs and groups are invited to enter mixed (freestyle) teams of four with any mix as long as there is at least one different gender. Standard Masters swimming relay age groups apply (age is at end of 2022), with the addition of 52 – 63 and 64 – 71 age groups, to accommodate younger family members. Team members may swim in any order and in any proportion of the one hour. Each swimmer may compete in one age group only. Two teams may share a lane by mutual consent. We expect entries in all the age groups including with (aggregate ages); 72 – 119, 120 – 159, 160 – 199, 200 – 239, 240 – 279, 280 – 319, 320 – 359. Limited lanes are available, so get your entries in and pick a preferred time while you can.
Trophies (returnable) will be awarded:
- One to the team in each age group that swims the most 25 m laps in the allocated one hour.
- Another will be awarded to the team that swims closest to their predicted number of laps.
- A trophy will also be awarded to the team that collects the biggest total of donations to aid The Australian Alzheimer’s Research Foundation.
- Event registration for each relay team is $40 to cover the administration and running of the event.
- Team Registration to be paid on arrival at the pool.
- Please use www.justgiving.com/Swim-Masters1 for online donations. Please add your team name when you make a donation, if you wish to support a team in the competition to raise the most money. Donation sheets will be made available before the event and can be used to hand in money on the day (although online donations are much preferred).
- To assist in running the event could teams please supply a timekeeper/recorder for their swim.