Masters Swimming WA’s Fee Structure for 2018/19
MSWA offers 3 types of subscriptions:
16 months: 1 September 2018 – 31 December 2019
12 months: 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019
The fees are made up of Masters Swimming WA and Masters Swimming Australia Fees.
The individual registration fee is made up of the state, national and a club fee. It means that you have a three-tiered system of support.
Club fees vary from club to club.
What do you get for your Membership?
- Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance (swimmers, officials, coaches, MSWA volunteers, guest swimmers for 4 weeks)
- Participation in MSA programs:
1. Endurance 1000
2. Vorgee Million Metre Program
- Coaching and technical officiating opportunities
- Access to coaching, training and technique correction opportunities
- Access to coaching clinics
- State and national safety standards
- Certificates and awards for MSWA Programs
- Certificates for MSWA Records
- Medals and Trophies at State Championships
- New Members’ Packs
- Promotional material for clubs: flyers, posters
- Website, newsletters and social media access
- Verification of state, national and world records
- Management of results of club and state swim meets
- Competing at sanctioned inter-club, state, national and international swim meets and championships
- Access to the Results Portal on the MSA website
- Quality assurance for events
- State governance and Policy Management
- Member of MSA – Masters Swimming Australia
- Affiliated with FINA
- Member of an affiliated club