Masters Swimmers will no longer need to purchase an additional Swimming WA membership or OWS Membership to receive membership prices across the entire Open Water Swimming WA series.
Steps to register:
- Follow the link http://www.openwaterswimming.com.au/
- Click on the register now button.
- Select events you wish to compete in. If you select at least 4 you’ll get a 5% discount, if you select at least 10 you will get a 20% discount, so it pays to select multiple rounds at once, but if you aren’t sure you can register any time before the event you just only get the discount if you register all at once.
- Input your details exactly as they are written in your STG/membership profile (Name and date of birth)
- Select “yes” when asked if you are a Masters, SWA or OWS Member (the system wont let you proceed if it doesn’t recognise your membership here).
- Select the distance you wish to swim at each event. This can be changed online at any time before race start. You will see the membership price listed here. Do not select the Swimming WA distance unless you are a Swimming WA member.
- Proceed through to payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your purchase immediately.
- Swimming WA will send an e-ticket closer to the event date for you to bring to check-in Look at your race number and proceed to the corresponding marquee to collect your timing chip, tattoo and swimming cap.
- Have a great swim and check back on the website to see your live results and tell your friends to follow our live tracking via the events result page.
Events and Operations Manager | Swimming WA
- PO Box 205, Leederville WA 6903
- T: 9328 4599 | Direct: 6143 4513
- E: Josh.McCleery@wa.swimming.org.au
Communications and Events Coordinator| Masters Swimming WA
- 203 Underwood Avenue, Floreat WA 6104
- T: 9432 9469
- E: email@example.com