Riverton 400m/800m Distance Meet
Riverton Masters Swimming Club invites you to join us for their Act Belong Commit 400m/800m Swim Meet.
Date: Sunday 19 June 2022
Time: 1pm to 3.30pm
Venue: Riverton Leisureplex, cnr High and Riley Rds, Riverton. 50m indoor LC, choice of Distance & Stroke
Meet entry fee: $8 per swimmer (plus handling fee), includes refreshments after meet
Pool entry fee: Adults $7.30; Seniors/Pensioners $5.20; payable at pool reception.
Two swims may be undertaken (but only one 800m swim), second swim only after all first swims have been completed, dependent on time available
Swimmers are to enter and pay direct to MySwimResults using this link:
Entries close: Sunday 12 June 2022 (late entries will not be not accepted)
- Masters Swimming Australia rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- A second swim must not be an identical stroke and distance as the first swim.
- Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane for Freestyle events.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome but swims must be part of an organised club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a 50m pool. Such entries are not eligible for records.
- Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results file and be received by 6.00 pm Tuesday 14 June 2022.
- Time Recording sheets for swimmers will be pre-filled by Riverton Masters as host club.
Meet Coordinator: Damien Eyre Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0418 221 320
All participating clubs are asked to provide stopwatches and if a swimmer is attempting a record, please bring at least one timekeeper and stopwatch. Swimmers may be asked to time-keep.
Please join us for refreshments after the meet (included in the cost)