Australian Masters Games Event Program
The Australian Masters Games Swimming is set to take place Thursday 28 April – Saturday 30 April from 9am-4pm each day at HBF Stadium. Warmups will be from 8.30am each day. We are so excited to see you there!
EVENT PROGRAM AND HEAT LISTS
Please make sure that you have either a hardcopy (printed) or a digital copy (on your mobile device) available at the event. Masters Swimming WA will not be providing printed copies of the program.
GENERAL EVENT INFO
HBF Stadium, Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010
Thursday 28 April – Saturday 30 April 2022
9.00am – 4.00pm each day (warm-ups from 8.00am)
Registered Participants and Volunteers: FREE ENTRY
Spectators: $2.60 spectator fee payable to venue at pool reception. There is no limit on spectators for this event.
Children and Babies
Parents are very welcome to bring their little ones to the event, however all children must be securely seated in the grandstands and well supervised. Children must not access the competition area at any time during the event.
HBF Stadium does have a Creche service available which accommodates children from 8 weeks to 5 years. It extends to children up to 12 years on Saturday mornings and throughout the school holidays. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL. Find out more about the Creche here. Please ask reception if you need to store a pram.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Additional overflow parking may be available. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike.
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
Disability or Ramp Access to Pool
Ramp access is available from the carpark into the reception area, and from the reception area down to pool deck. The ramp is located behind the cafe, access via a corridor and buzz the glass doors. Please ask reception for details on arrival.
Please make sure you bring the following items with you to the event:
- Face mask – must be worn by all persons at all times when not swimming
- Bathers & Towel – see Swimwear Rules Visual Guide
- Filled water bottle – which can be refilled from filtered drinking fountains at the venue
- Zip lock bags – put your mask in while you swim, please label with your name on if possible
- Event Program – either in hardcopy, or digitally on your mobile device
- Your Games Accreditation – included in participant pack collected from Games Central
- Warm jumper and dry clothes
- Please pack your own lunch and water bottle, or purchase from a local cafe/store. We will not be supplying food for participants
If you’re part of a Masters Swimming Club, don’t forget to bring your club flags/pom-poms/supporter shirts and cheer on your club mates when they’re swimming!
SWIMWEAR AND RULES
Please familiarise yourself with the Masters Swimming Australia rules, including the swimwear requirements. A few documents have been attached below to help you avoid disqualification on race day.
- Masters Swimming Australia Swimwear Rules
- Masters Swimming Australia Competition Rules
- Top 10 Disqualifications Guide
- Swimwear Rules Visual Guide
We may require swimmers to volunteer as timekeepers when not swimming to ensure the meet is able to progress quickly and efficiently. No prior experience is required, and you will be shown how to operate the timer. Spectators may also assist with timekeeping. The more people who volunteer for this role, the faster the meet will run. We thank you in advance for your help with this.
- E1 – 100m Freestyle
- E2 – 400m IM
- E3 – 200m Backstroke
- E4 – 200m Breaststroke
- E5 – 50m Backstroke
- E6 – 50m Butterfly
- E7 – 4x50m Freestyle Relay Female
- E8 – 4x50m Freestyle Relay Male
- E9 – 400m Freestyle
- E10 – 100m Backstroke
- E11 – 100m Breaststroke
- E12 – 200m Butterfly
- E13 – 4 x 50m Freestyle Mixed Relay
- E14 – 4 x 50m Medley Relay Mixed
- E15 – 200m Freestyle
- E16 – 100m Butterfly
- E17 200m IM
- E18 50m Breaststroke
- E19 50m Freestyle
- E20 4 x 50m Medley Relay Female
- E21 4 x 50m Medley Relay Male