Date: Saturday, 14 May 2022
Venue: HBF Stadium, 100 Stephenson Avenue Mt Claremont
Time: 12.00pm noon to 4.00pm. Meet starts 12.30pm.
Cost: $8.00 per swimmer, Pool Entry is $4.60, special fee for the meet, payable on the day
Entries close: Sunday, 8th May 2022. Entries are limited to 45 swimmers. Late entries will not be accepted.
Register here: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|24
Clubs – please bring stopwatches & if a swimmer is attempting a record please bring at least one timekeeper & watch. Swimmers – be prepared to time before and after your swim.
Meet Organiser Contact:
Name: Peter Lyster
Phone: 0419 909 566
- Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome, but swim must be part of an organised Club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a pool of meet distance i.e. 50m.
- Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results File, received by 6.00 pm, 4 days before the event date.
- Postal entries will not be eligible for records.
- Applicable Distance Event Time Sheets downloaded from the MSWA Website/Resources/Pool Swim Meet Templates should be used.
- Entries close: Sunday, 8th May 2022. (Late entries will not be accepted)