Posted on Wednesday 7th July, 2021
Maida Vale LiveLighter 1500m Distance Swim
2021 Maida Vale LiveLighter 1500m – EVENT FLYER
Maida Vale Masters invite you to a LiveLighter 1500m Distance Swim.
When: Saturday 21st August 2021
Time: Warm-up 12:30 – Start 1.00 – 5.00pm
Where: Darling Range Sports College, 117 Berkshire Rd, Forrestfield (Indoor, Heated, 25m Pool)
Distance: 1500m Choice of Stroke – Short Course
Nomination/Entry fee: $10 per swimmer (Includes commission)
Swimmers are to enter and pay direct to MySwimResults.
Entries close: Wednesday 17th August 2021 – (Late entries will not be accepted)
- Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- A swimmer may nominate for a 2nd swim if time permits and after the completion of all 1st swims.
- A 2nd swim cannot be the same stroke as the 1st swim.
- Swimmers may be asked to swim two to a lane for Freestyle.
- Maida Vale will provide stopwatches however, swimmers may be asked to Time-keep. Where possible, swimmers attempting a record, should bring at least one timekeeper and stopwatch.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome, but swim must be part of an organised Club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a pool of meet distance i.e. 25m.
- Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results File, received by 6.00 pm, 4 days before the event date.
- Postal entries will not be eligible for records.
- Applicable Distance Event Time Sheets downloaded from the MSWA Website/Resources/Pool Swim Meet Templates will be used.
- Refreshments will be served throughout the duration of the Swim Meet.
- ENTRY LINK: https://www.myswimresults.com.au/Entries.aspx?MeetID=MAU|20
Meet Director: Lynne Duncan email@example.com
Contact Number: 0417 997 556