Bunbury Stingers 25th Annual 3 x 400m Winter Postal Swim
- 2021 Bunbury Postal Swim Flyer – PDF
- 2021 Bunbury Postal Swim Flyer – Word
- 2021 Bunbury Postal Swim Entry Form
How to Enter:
Please post your entry to the address below before Friday 16th July, 2021
Postal Swim Coordinator – PO Box 273, Bunbury WA 6231
or email : email@example.com
About the Swim:
If you are not a regular endurance swimmer, this Postal Swim may be the motivation you need to improve your fitness and/or swimming skills – with a little more to aim for than just doing laps!
It is an easy swim to undertake. All you need to do is swim 400m in 3 different styles over a two-month period. Each 400m swim can be Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly or an Individual Medley. Encourage your club members to join you in improving your personal best times.
Competitors are required to be financial Masters Swimming Australia members or financial members of another country’s official Masters Swimming National Body.
All results, certificates and medals will be forwarded to the nominated club address on the entry form within 8 weeks of the completion of the Postal Swim.
- Certificates are awarded to everyone who completes the swims.
- Medals (both females and male) to the most improved swimmers, the fastest overall swimmers and the fastest senior swimmers.
- Entries need to be on the nomination form and signed by the club event supervisor or preferably sent electronically in the Excel spreadsheet provided.
- Age groups as per Masters Swimming Australia (age as at 31st December each year).
- Extra copies of the forms and the entry spreadsheet are available from our club website at https://www.bunburymasters.asn.au/postal-swim/