Stadium Masters LiveLighter 1500m
Stadium Masters Swimming Club invite you to join them for their LiveLighter 1500m Swim Meet.
When: Saturday,15th May 2021, 12.00 noon to 4.00pm. Warmup 12.00, start 12.30, all swimmers must register by 12.00pm
Where: HBF Stadium. Stephenson Avenue, Mt Claremont. Outdoor, Heated, 50m Pool
Cost: Cost of entry is $8.00 per swimmer. Pool Entry is $4.50, special fee for the meet, payable on the day
Distances: 1500m Free, 1500m Back, 1500m Breast
(One swim only, 1500m – 400 m and 800 m intervals recorded)
Entry: Swimmers are to enter and pay direct to MySwimResults using this link. http://www.myswimresults.com.au/Meet.aspx?MeetID=MAU|7
Entries close: Sunday 9 May 2021. (Late entries will not be accepted)
Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane if swimming Freestyle
- Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate Medical Disabilities and Record Attempts if applicable.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome, but swim must be part of an organised Club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules and in a pool of meet distance i.e. 50m.
- Postal entry results must be submitted using the Team Manager Results File, received by 6.00 pm, 4 days before the event date.
- Postal entries will not be eligible for records.
- Applicable Distance Event Time Sheets downloaded from the MSWA Website/Resources/Pool Swim Meet Templates should be used.
Clubs – please bring stopwatches & if a swimmer is attempting a record please bring at least one timekeeper & watch. Swimmers – be prepared to time before and after your swim.
Phone: 0419 909 566