LiveLighter Couch to 2k Clinic – Melville March 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This event is now sold out. If you missed out a wait list is in place, and similar events will be organised in the future.
Looking to build your endurance, get personalised coaching advice and more?
The lovely Kareena Preston will be coaching the 4 week Live Lighter Couch to 2k Clinic that aims to help you build up from your base endurance level to an achievable 2km swim.
The Wednesday 1 hour sessions will be 7- 8PM on Feb 24, March 3, March 10 and March 17 at Leisurefit Booragoon.
You will also get advice on hydration and nutrition, take home exercises and experienced coach support.
In order to get the most out of the clinic, you must be able to:
- Attend all 4 sessions and complete at home activities as directed by the coach.
- Swim at least 15-20m of basic strokes unassisted. This is not a learn to swim program, so you must already know basic swimming techniques and be confident in the water.
- Provide your own equipment including water bottle, bathers, goggles, fins, kickboard etc. as directed by the coach.
Session Times (need to attend all):
- Wednesday 24 February 7 – 8PM
- Wednesday 3 March 7 – 8PM
- Wednesday 10 March 7 – 8PM
- Wednesday 17 March 7 – 8PM
- Early bird (until Feb 10): $80. Use code at checkout: EARLYBIRD
- Regular pricing (after Feb 10): $100
One ticket covers all 4 sessions.
Places are limited, so get in quick!
Please direct any enquiries to Tarquin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Masters Swimming WA office on (08) 9328 9469