Leeming Masters LiveLighter 400m/800m
Leeming Masters Swimming Club invite you to join them for the
LiveLighter 400m/800m Swim Meet.
- When: Sunday 20th September 2020 – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Where: Cockburn ARC, 31 Veterans Parade, Cockburn Central
(Indoor Heated, 25m Pool)
- Cost: $10 per swimmer.
- Distances: 400m/800m (Choice of Stroke)
Clubs to pay by one bulk payment: Cash accepted on the day.
Internet transfer can be made to – BSB: 066-165 A/C: 00900194
Pool Entry is $7.20 (concession $5.20) payable on the day to Reception
Entries capped at first 50 swims
(Two non-identical swims per swimmer allowed)
(200m and 400m intervals recorded)
Entries close: Sunday 13th September 2020. (Late entries will not be accepted)
Please email entries using Summary Club Entry Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 13th September 2020
- Refreshments will be provided afterwards
- Swimmers may be asked to swim 2 to a lane
- Swimmers are to enter via Summary Club Entry Form and email to email@example.com by no later than 13th September 2020.
Masters Swimming Australia Swim Rules apply.
- Please indicate record attempts if applicable, and provide timekeeper and watch.
- Postal entries from country clubs are welcome, but swim must be part of an organised Club event, swum to Masters Swimming Australia rules in a 25 metre pool
- Postal entry results must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by 6.00 pm, 4 days before the event date.
- Postal entries will not be eligible for records.
Distance Event Time Sheets V4. Jun 2018 downloaded from the MSWA
- Website/Information/Forms should be used.
- Clubs – please bring stopwatches and advise swimmers to be prepared to time before and after your swim.
Meet Organiser: Ron Gray (email@example.com)
Contact Number 0417 920179